Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department "Power Engineering" Alimgazin A.Sh. in the grant competition of JSC "Science Foundation" for 2017/19. won a project on the topic: “The project of commercialization of block-modular heat pump installation for utilization of low-grade waste heat of industrial water supply systems of industrial enterprises”.
Among the performers of the PhD project, acting associate professor of the department "Thermal Engineering" M. Zhumagulov, as well as undergraduates of the 2nd course of the specialty 6M071700 "Thermal Engineering" Kaliev B., Omarov K., Bakhtiyarov A.
Under this project, work is underway to install a heat pump in the enterprise of the giant of Pavlodar region LLP KSP Steel.
From the number of teaching staff of the department "Power Engineering" only in 2018, 7 articles were published, which are part of the Thomson Reauters and Scopus database.
1. Zhapbasbayev, U., Ramazanova G., Assilbekov B., Sattinova Z. Modeling of beryllia ceramics formation process // 2016 International Conference Mathematical and Information Technologies. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. - Volume 1839, 2017, Pages 547-558
2. Salikhov T.K., Salikhova T.S., Khalel G.K. The geoecological characteristics and recreational potential of the projected state nature reserve «bokeyorda» in west Kazakhstan region // News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical SciencesОткрытый доступ Volume 3, Issue 423, 2017, Pages 216-227
3. Salikhov T.K., Baikov K.S., Salikhova T.S., Sarsengaliyev, R.S., Nurgaliyeva G.Z., Kushenbekova A.K., Ayurzhanaev A.A., Alibaeva M.T. Geoecological assessment of fodder grounds of the projected state nature reserve “Bokeyorda” in west Kazakhstan region // News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical SciencesОткрытый доступ Volume 5, Issue 425, 2017, Pages 181-189
4. Sabdenov K.O., Sakipov K.E., Erzada M., Kasymova S.A. Simulation of the Slow Combustion-to-Detonation Transition in a Hydrogen–Oxygen–Inhibitor (C2Br2F4) Mixture // Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics15 November 2017, Pages 1-10
5. Sabdenov K.O., Erzada M. Determination of the transfer coefficient of natural turbulence occurring near the solid-propellant gasification zone. I. Two-phase model of the gasification zone // Combustion explosion and shock waves. Vol: 53. - № 5.- PP. 554-564.
6. Čonka Z., Kolcun M., Vojtek M., Kosterec M., Suleymenov A. Proposal of WAMS controlled tcsc for improvement of transfer capacity in power system // Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering, Elektroenergetika 2017 Р. 146-150
7. Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A., Suleymenov A., Kolcun M. Modeling the set mode of complex power grid, based on infeed coefficients // Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering, Elektroenergetika 2017 Р. 453-455